OPTICIAN – PERMANENT FULL-TIME
Lakefield VisionCare’s mission is to provide patients of all ages with exceptional care from the moment they are greeted. Lakefield offers an excellent lifestyle in the heart of Kawartha Lakes cottage region and is located 15 minutes north of Peterborough. If you are passionate about eye care and eye health, then Lakefield VisionCare is the place to be!
The successful incumbent will bring to the practice:
- Solid experience with optical software to manage orders, inventory and patient files (our practice uses Visual Eyes Software).
- Excellent dispensing skills including up to date trends in eyewear and Rx appropriate frame and lens selection including adjustments and repairs.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Strong organization skills with attention to detail.
- Team player to ensure each patient receives the best care possible. Source of guidance and experience for other team members.
- Additional skills in edging and contact lens fitting would be considered an asset.
- Licensed Optician
- Experience in an Optometric Practice or an Optical Environment.
A competitive compensation package including benefits is offered. Interested candidates are encouraged to learn more about the opportunity and submit their cover letter and resumes to Lakefield VisionCare.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Lakefield Jazz Art & Craft Festival
Township of Selwyn - Polarfest
Lakefield VisionCare sponsors the Children's Ice Garden annually. Each year the kids have an opportunity to use their artistic talents to sculpt an ice block. Make sure you stop in for this yearly event and see how creative the kids can be!